ISIS and other Islamist terrorists continually slaughter Christians in their communities and places of worship as part of their global jihad. These terrorists and their regional and worldwide networks must be eradicated from the face of the earth, a mission we will carry out with all freedom-loving partners.
In one short statement,
1) He identified “Islamist terrorists” by name, directly associating them with ISIS.
2) He specified that their victims have often been Christians, here during the Christmas season, and at other times, in their places of worship.
3) He declared war on these terrorists, asking “all freedom-loving partners” to join him in the battle, thereby opening the door to so-called moderate Islamic nations to join us in the battle.
4) He used the term “global jihad,” again with specific reference to Islamic terror.
The significance of this can hardly be exaggerated.
The UK Mirror reminded that “Europe was warned that ISIS planned terror attacks at Christmas markets 25 days before the Berlin atrocity.”
“The attack came after intelligence agencies warned in November that terrorists are planning a wave of Christmas attacks throughout Europe, targeting shopping areas and crowded market-places to maximise casualties. The main groups plotting Yuletide blood-letting are Islamic State and al-Qaeda and UK intelligence agencies and counter-terror police are on high-alert.”
ISIS has now claimed responsibility for the Berlin massacre, which means that we have:
1) Islamic terrorists stating that they will launch Christmas attacks against Christians in Europe;
2) a terror attack taking place against Christians at a Christmas market in Germany; and
3) ISIS taking responsibility for that attack.
For ISIS entrance to Europe and more about the migrant /safety issue through Greece, go to our Special Page by Greek to me
visit our article Source: ‘Islamist Terrorists Continually Slaughter Christians’: Trump Says What Obama Refused to Say | The Stream